This online personals service is a way for adult Muslims and followers of Sufi orders to meet each other in the hope of establishing a successful marriage according to the Islamic Law (the "Service"). The Service is provided by SufiLoveMatch (“SLM”) located at 17195 Silver Pkwy, #401 Fenton, MI 48430.
This legal agreement is made between you and us ("Agreement"). Please read this Agreement carefully before registering for the Service. By registering for the Service, You become a SLM member (a "Member"), and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to be a Member. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE SERVICE. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES MADE BY US, AT ANY TIME, EFFECTIVE UPON NOTICE TO YOU, WHICH NOTICE SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN PROVIDED UPON OUR POSTING OF THE CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEEMENT ON THE SERVICE.
In this Agreement the following words have the following meanings unless the context requires otherwise:
ELIGIBILITY: MINORS MAY NOT BECOME MEMBERS.
By becoming a Member, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. By using this Web site, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your membership for the Service is for Your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use Your membership and You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other person or entity.
REGISTRATION AND SUBSCRIPTION:
Although You may register as a Member of the Service for free, if You wish to use the Service to initiate most communication with other members and use certain other parts of the Service, You must become a subscriber and pay the fees that are set out in our price list. This price list is part of this Agreement and We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using the Service. To become a Member, You must register for the Service. When and if You register to become a Member, You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted by Our registration form ("Registration Data"), and to maintain and update Your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You agree that We may rely on Your Registration Data as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if Your Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and Your use of the Service and, in such event, You shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused subscription fees.
TERM AND TERMINATION:
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use the Service and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the Member Services page of the Service, or upon receipt by Us of Your written or email notice of termination. Either You or We may terminate your membership by removing your profile, at any time, for any reason, with or without explanation, effective upon sending written or email notice to You. Upon such termination by Us without cause, we shall refund, pro rata, any unused portion of any subscription payments that We have received from You. In the event that (a) You terminate your subscription or membership or (b) We determine, in our sole discretion, that You have violated this Agreement or our posted Privacy Statement and are therefore terminated with cause, You shall NOT be entitled to nor shall We be liable to You for any refund of any unused portion of any subscription payments the We have received from You, and We may continue to bar Your use of the Service in the future. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
You represent and warrant to Us that the information posted in Your profile including Your photograph are posted by You and that You are the exclusive author of Your profile and the exclusive owner of Your photographs. You assign to Us, with full title guarantee, all copyright in Your profile and your photographs posted, at any time, in connection with Your use of the Service. You waive absolutely any and all moral rights to be identified as author of Your profile and owner of Your photograph and any similar rights in any jurisdiction in the world. In addition, other Members may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection, whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which You have been given express written permission, You will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. By posting information, photographs or content on any Service, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to Us and other members, free of charge, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, promote, publish and distribute such information, content and photographs and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing.
User Representations, Warranties, Covenants and Online Conduct.
As a Member, you agree that:
INDEMNITY BY MEMBER:
- You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service or transmit to other members of the Service.
- You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other members or employees of the Company, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
- You will provide SLM with accurate, current and complete information (including, without limitation, email contact information) about yourself as prompted by our registration forms ("Registration Data"), and to maintain and update such Registration Data to ensure that it is accurate, current and complete. In the event that the Company attempts to contact you by email (at the current email address you have provided in your Registration Data) and you do not respond to such email within 30 days, it shall be conclusively presumed that the email address you have provided is either inaccurate or no longer current.
- You will use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You will not include in your profile any offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language, and you will not post any photos containing nudity. You also acknowledge that you are single (never married), divorced, widowed or legally separated. SLM reserves the right, but has no obligation, to reject any profile or photo that does not comply with these prohibitions.
- You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other users of the Service.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce, in any way, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service. SLM reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users of the Service.
- Telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses are not permitted in member profiles or message board posts and you will not post such information.
- You will log into the Service at least once every sixty (60) days. If you fail to do so, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to SLM for a breach of the Terms, the Company reserves the right to purge any Registration Data from the Service.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold Us and Our officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties harmless, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of Your use of the Service, including:
(I) Your breach of this Agreement; (II) any allegation that any materials that You submit to Us or transmit to the Service infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (III) Your activities in connection with the Service. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by Us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE AND WE NEITHER ADOPT NOR ENDORSE NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY PARTIES OTHER THAN US. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO MEMBERS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, BUT WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR THE MATERIALS POSTED IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE. WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY SUCH MATERIAL THAT, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, VIOLATES, OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE, THE LAW OR THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS RIGHT, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL MESSAGES. EMAILS SENT BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS THAT ARE NOT READILY ACCESSIBLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL BE TREATED BY US AS PRIVATE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
All intellectual property rights in and to the Service are and shall be owned by Us, absolutely. Those rights include, but are not limited to, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, wherever existing in the world, together with the right to apply for protection of the same. All other trademarks, logos, service marks, company or product names set forth in Service are the property of their respective owners.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEES:
The Member understands that when You agree to a “Monthly Subscription” on SLM,
your credit card will automatically be charged the introductory offer price of $19.99 for three months of service.
Member will then be automatically charged $12.99 each month thereafter until you cancel your subscription in writing.
The cancellation will require 30 days to take effect.
The personal information (including sensitive personal information) You provide to Us will be stored on computers. You consent to Our using this information to build up a profile of interests, preferences and browsing patterns and to allow You to participate in the Service. You also agree to read, review, comply with, uphold and maintain Our Privacy Statement and the terms and conditions thereof. If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the information that you provide is being sent to the United States. By becoming a member of the Service, you consent to your data being sent to the United States and to such other third parties and jurisdictions as may be involved in the provision and operation of the Service...
DISCLAIMERS OF FUNCTIONALITY:
WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND GRANT NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVES, OR US OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY.
DISCLAIMER FOR ACTS COMMITTED BY THIRD PARTIES:
Although each member must agree to Our terms and conditions, We cannot guarantee that each member is at least the required minimum age, nor do we accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Service by persons under the age of 18 in violation of this Agreement. Also, it is possible that other members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Service and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is remotely possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that You post on the Service or release to others. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS), WHETHER SUCH ACTS OR OMISSIONS OCCUR DURING THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
ALTHOUGH WE MAY CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS OR SCREEN THE MEMBERS REGISTERING TO THE SERVICE, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF COMMUNICATING AND/OR MEETING WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, OR INDIVIDUALS INTRODUCED TO YOU VIA THE SERVICE. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PHYSICAL DAMAGES, BODILY INJURY AND OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND DISCOMFORT.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Service, You should first contact Our customer service department by clicking: contact us.
You certify that You have read and that You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in this Agreement and our Privacy Statement.
Additional terms and conditions:
- All purchases are final. No refund will be given for unused portions of your subscription period.
- SLM guarantees that mail sent by Purchaser will be processed by the SLM system and sent to the recipient's mailbox on the SLM system. Notwithstanding, SLM does not guarantee a response from the recipient nor does it make any other promises or warranties of any kind.
- Purchaser hereby agrees that subscription privileges are non-refundable in the event that Purchaser chooses to suspend or cancel his/her membership. Furthermore, no refund will be made in the event of termination of Purchaser's membership due to a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Service as outlined in there in. In that respect, Purchaser hereby agrees that offensive behavior towards other members or use of foul language in the chat room, emails to members or in Purchaser's profile will constitute sufficient grounds for such termination of Purchaser's membership by SLM.
- All disputes resulting from the purchase tokens, other emailing privileges or any other purchase made within the SLM website shall be brought to a binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Better Business Bureau and all such arbitration shall take place in the state of Michigan.
- By submitting this purchase, Purchaser hereby acknowledges, agrees and authorizes SLM to renew Purchaser's subscription, automatically, every month, at the guaranteed renewal rate that applies to the purchase option chosen by Purchaser, until such time as Purchaser instructs SLM to stop the renewals.